Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The "Love with Food" box

I received this box just a few hours ago. It's the "FIESTA BOX" and, to my surprise it contains a snack item from my beloved Peru which meant a lot to me. *teary eye*



The contents of this box are quite impressing for the initial price of $2.00 for this trial. Best of all, every time a box is delivered to you, somebody in need is being given a meal. That definitely gives Love with Food two thumbs up! So far, it looks like all of the snacks I received are pretty healthy just by reading their labels. A big plus is the coupon for $100 off $160 for Naked Wines. I may use that pretty soon, and a BOGO on any of "The Better Chip" products. 

I have not opened any of the snack bags yet since I am still at the office and kind of satisfied from my lunch meal but will do as soon as I get home tonight. I might even get a little video going on (: Keep tuned for more on this box...! 


(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment